Awww.. Poly life's boring and stressful. Been kinda busy for the week, with assignments and 'revising' lecture notes, especially the expository writing we are supposed to do for communication skills. I think planning the outline is even worse than writing the entire essay of about 600 to 900 words.
Anyways, caught two movies this week. The first one I watched is Spider-Man 2, with my family on Sunday, 4th July. While the other show is Mean Girls, which I accompanied Xb together with Lihyee and her friends on Thursday, yes it's yesterday.
Er.. Don't know why no mood to blog. loLx.
Anyways, caught two movies this week. The first one I watched is Spider-Man 2, with my family on Sunday, 4th July. While the other show is Mean Girls, which I accompanied Xb together with Lihyee and her friends on Thursday, yes it's yesterday.
Er.. Don't know why no mood to blog. loLx.
- Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy. -
+ Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it. +
- Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength. -
+ Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage. +
+ Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it. +
- Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength. -
+ Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage. +
posted by Aya at 6:53:00 PM | |
