Argh headache. My mind's in a mess now.
Hmm yah, was so happy yesterday. Though I was rather tired when I reached home, and I slept at around 2 in the morning to about 12.30 this afternoon. Had lunch and took a bath. But ended up staying at home where I am now, nowhere to go.
Yah didn't see the fireworks yesterday because of the 'Oriental' building. But like what you said, "it's the company that counts". Having you by my side is the happiest thing, though you had to stand most of the time and walk around even when your knee was hurting, and so it didn't matter that we missed the beautiful fireworks.
Enjoyed the day (yesterday) and really cherish the time we spent together. I remember the moment when you grabbed my hand and I held yours as you brought me to see something. Yah it's actually the first time I held a girl's hand. Hahas. Wanna let you know, that, I truly love you deeply. =)
Yah I told you 'Everything will be fine'. So I hope you can really forget about the unhappy past that is bothering you yet again. It hurts me to see you in this state. When you told me what happened and while reading your blog, I cried. Yes I cried, real badly. It's just like thousands of knives cutting through my heart. (I know there will be people thinking a guy crying? But who gives a damn fuck of what you people have in mind. Yah I don't give it a damn shit. And if you wanna laugh at me, just go ahead. But don't let me end up walloping you.) K shall not sidetrack.
Hope things will turn out right and you don't have to worry. I would not let history repeat itself for you, and I'll be there whenever I can or whenever you need me. Hope you are really alright now, though I know you are putting up a 'false front'. Just tell me if anything crops up or when you need a listening ear.
Hmm.. shan't write too long a post, otherwise you'll really be late for tuition. Don't let your mood overwhelm you. Don't even think about it.
MehHhhh. Cheer up k? Everything will be fine.
- Ni shang xin de mehh mehhh -
*Anyways, sorry to let you wait and post this only at 5.44 PM.
posted by Aya at 4:08:00 PM | |
