Weiss Kreuz

AyA

Friday, September 03, 2004

hMm.. don't be shocked if you find that you are reading my blog at a slower rate. I mean if you get to read a Monday's post only on a Thursday or Friday. Hahas. Nothing wrong with your computer, nor your Internet explorer. Hahaz. =X

It's just that I'm updating my blog and posting at a later date. Just recalling what happened in the past few days and posting them when I'm free. Sorry. Hahas. 'Cuz I don't really have the time to blog nowadays. And when I do, it'll probably be a short one 'cuz I'm lazy to think into details and type it down. Just wanna post some special stuffs or special days or whatever comes to mind. Hahas. So I'm just changing the date to when the event or whatever happened. Sorry for the delayed update anyways. =P

Hmm.. watched "A Cinderella Story" today. It's a nice show. =)

A Cinderella Story

posted by Aya at 11:56:00 PM | |

Ann Gee
Chevron
Emmanuel
Guolong
Naima
Norli
Poonam
Siok Ling
Soon Heng
Winnie
Xiang Yi
Xiaobin
Xiu Jun

Powered by TagBoard Message Board



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com