Hmm.. been a week since I rejoined Fairprice. So far so good.
Still haven't got my uniform though, thus have to wear the apron for the moment. Sighs. Feels bloody uncomfortable in that apron, especially when it hangs down from the neck. Knn. If I had known, shouldn't even have returned the uniform three to four months ago. Regretting. Hahas.
Nonetheless, it's good to be back. Not much of a crowd nowadays. Can do other things like replacing stock etc. instead of having to stay at the counter all the time. Still can remember that time -- super long queue, lack of cashiers, lack of shillings, etc. Damn fed up. Now at least got more time.
Haven't been blogging for the past few days. Was bored and busy. Not that I know what I was busy with. But was perhaps just lazy. Hahas. Sianz.
posted by Aya at 11:14:00 PM | |
