Weiss Kreuz

AyA

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm here again. Hahas. Sorry guys. Been wanting to update my blog but didn't have the mood to type anything. Was way too 'busy', and of course, lazy. Hahas. Sighs. So I guess I'll write this now. Hmm, actually also not really the case. 'Composed' this while I was on bed earlier on and couldn't get to sleep. Hahz. But I reckon that there's definitely much more stuff I had in mind and wanted to post it up here. I have to confess that I have a bad memory. Yah, a really bad one. Hahas. Therefore I'll just type whatever crap that I can remember for now. The rest I'll add on when I can.

Die. No mood to continue all of a sudden. Lols. Argh. Forget it. Post this first and continue another day. I'll go play now. Hahz.

posted by Aya at 3:34:00 PM | |

Ann Gee
Chevron
Emmanuel
Guolong
Naima
Norli
Poonam
Siok Ling
Soon Heng
Winnie
Xiang Yi
Xiaobin
Xiu Jun

Powered by TagBoard Message Board



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com