Weiss Kreuz

AyA

Friday, April 01, 2005

Sighs. My computer has been down for a couple of days now. Can't get anyone to fix it. Started off with viruses and spywares. Then a few days ago the whole CPU couldn't even start. Damn. Problematic. It's a long story anyway.

Today I just thought of installing the modem in this laptop (which I'm using now). Hahas. So finally I'm able to come online. Woot. It's been a long time. =D hahAs.. But.. I'm still bored. No games, no nothing. Miss my radio. At least I can still listen to Power98. Hahas.

Arghh. Shall go off now. No idea what to do. Sighs.
Tatas. Nite everyone.

posted by Aya at 2:17:00 AM | |

Ann Gee
Chevron
Emmanuel
Guolong
Naima
Norli
Poonam
Siok Ling
Soon Heng
Winnie
Xiang Yi
Xiaobin
Xiu Jun

Powered by TagBoard Message Board



Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com