Sighs. I'm so bored. Been watching the drama shows on Channel 8 these few days. Kinda like the ones at 7 and 9p.m. Have been listening to Power98 since I switched on this laptop. Now I'm blasting the headphones. Hahas. Hmm, today's number one song is 'Lonely' by Akon. Like what dear and me have said, this song has been out since a long time ago. Hahas.. but it's only aired now on the stations. Nice and cute song for all to enjoy.
My back's aching. Hahas. 'Cuz the lappy's on the floor. Still waiting for miracles to happen to my computer. Hahas =/ Haiz.. no life now. Listened to a few songs like 'Mirror Mirror', 'If I ain't got you', and of course, many others.
-
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you
If I ain't got you with me baby
So nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby
-
posted by Aya at 12:57:00 AM | |
